Sunday 28 June 2015

Camp story

CAMP
“Yay! high ropes are our next activity.” We walk,walk & walk antill… “we’re here we are here.” “WOW!!!” “That is really high” I whisper to myself.

I get my helmet & harness fitted & I am ready to go. I get hooked up & I start to climb the giant ladder. It was a bit easa when you are being pulled up. Finally I get to the top I call out “have you got me” & my team says “got you.” I let go & I fall slowly down to the ground.

& onto the next thing.

I get hooked up to the obstacle course & I climb up to the top Talia following behide me. As the ropes get wider I stretch longer. With teamwork we get to the end & we jump down.

We all go sit down & we get a story told to us it’s called the wolf story. By the way did you know you have two wolfs in you? After that we went on the flying kiwi WOW!!! You fly so high you are higher than the trees & it’s an amazing view. I was up next but when I put on the clip it court on my skin so when I started to run it hurt alot but I keeped on running.

“YAY”  it’s my turn” I say excitedly. I ran over to put the clip on me making sure I DON’T clip myself.l

WEEEEEEEE!

THE END
By Jess

         


No comments:

Post a Comment