Monday 13 March 2017

Favorite Item

I was only a baby when I got a white fleece that I loved very much. The smell of it freshly washed was like walking pass the lush store. At the age of ten mum would try to hide my fleece from me, she would hide it in the most unusual places. The one time i was being naughty and she threw it in the fire, at least the fire wasn’t going. Another time my family and I went to the beach in my grandparents camper van, we were already halfway there when I couldn’t find my blanket. I had just then realised that it was at home and i’ve forgotten it. I was so upset that my Nana went into the nearest shop to buy me a brand new fleece. I was ecstatic when I got this new fleece but… it didn’t feel the same as my fleece, it didn’t look the same and it didn’t smell like I imagined it would. I was a little bit disappointed but also very appreciative.

No comments:

Post a Comment